CRM Press Release
Author: Mark Andersen
Enterprise Print Management Solutions, a leading providing of Print MIS Systems announces the release of their new, fully integrated, CRM module.
The CRM module is now available as an add-on module to Enterprise Print Management System. Some of the key features and benefits include:
- Customizable list with direct access to all customer related details such as sales notes, email correspondence, request for quotes, estimates, work in process, historical orders, invoices, attached files, and other content useful for contact management.
- Sales note library that includes the ability to record, track, and report on client correspondences and internal notes about the client.
- Built in email capabilities and integrations that also allows for tracking estimate, order and customer related email correspondences with global view options for managers.
- User specific/customizable favorites tab with customizable calendar, task list, email notification list, and quick access to commonly used applications, documents, and websites.
- User specific/customizable favorite reports view to grant users quick and easy access to commonly run reports including various sales reports.
- User specific/customizable dashboard that gives access to various charts, gauges, and graphs to be able to easily monitor sales, production, and finance based on user access level. Each widget on the dashboard has access to a detailed drill down report behind it.
- Built in capabilities to manage tasks, reminders, schedule meetings, etc. with built in system pop-up and email notifications.
- Ability to initiate, edit, and view Request for Quotes, Estimates, and Orders for a client through the CRM interface depending on each users security level.
- And more ….
The team at EPMS believes that a fully integrated CRM module is a very important component to a comprehensive print MIS system and that EPMS clients will benefit greatly from this addition to the Enterprise Print MIS product line.
For more information about this new CRM module and the EPMS Print MIS system please visit the EPMS website at www.entpms.com or call 1-877-382-5380.